Fall is coming in HOT, and in order to stay hot and/or warm, incorporating some fur and fall-like trends are very important this season. With this outfit, I incorporated some of my favorite fall/winter trends, all while trying to stay warm, during this transition of seasons. I utilized one statement jacket and balanced the rest of the outfit out with neutral colored pieces that I enjoyed. Fur, or faux fur, fuzzy jackets are not only a way to make a statement this season, but stay especially warm. I kept the jacket a semi-neutral color, in order not to overwhelm my entire outfit. I paired this furry jacket with a pair of black high-waisted jeans, a cream, cable knit sweater, a Brixton Fiddler Fisherman hat, and a black scarf.
You can find my outfit here below:
- Audrey 3+1 Killin’ Me Softly Rust Faux Fur Jacket ($78.00) – Tobi
- Cropped Cable Knit Jumper ($65.00) – TOPSHOP
- Roller High-Rise Cropped Skinny Jeans ($68.00) – Free People
- Tie-Back Over-The-Knee Boots ($44.99) – Charlotte Russe
- Unisex Circle Scarf OS Black (SOLD OUT!) – American Apparel
- Brixton Fiddler Fisherman Hat ($42.00) – Urban Outfitters
Fall is a great time to experiment with jackets, boots, sweaters, and fall/winter accessories – do not forget to try these new trends! Most of these items are easily purchased on many retailer sites and stores, so these pieces are all very accessible.
Embrace the colder temperatures!