Today’s outfit features a few of my newest favorite additions to my wardrobe. In order to decompress with finals coming my way, I decided to enjoy a casual brew, or two, with my closest chicka. Today, my ensemble features a black tie-knot top, a pair of high-waisted mom jeans, and my favorite pair of white ruffled socks. To accessorize, I chose an embellished belt, an orange floral bralette, and a pair of blue mirrored sunglasses, to shield me from the vitamin D rays.
To find my complete look:
- Annie Forest Tie Blouse ($49.50) – Elison Rd
- Galloon Lace Halter Bralette ($20.00) – Free People
- BDG Mom Jean – Vintage Wash ($59.99) – Urban Outfitters
- Ecote Metal-Tipped Leather Belt ($29.99) – Urban Outfitters
- White Ruffle Socks ($18.00) – American Apparel (SOLD OUT!!)
Enjoy the last few days of the sunny days, before winter trolls in. What are your favorite new pieces for the winter?