Sweater weather has recently been the theme of my entire wardrobe recently, as the days get shorter and the days get quite a bit colder. On a recent trip to the Boulder Creek, I had sweater weather, in mind, as well as, my other essentials: boots and a scarf. Sweaters, boots, and scarves are absolutely essential in my wardrobe currently! I kept this outfit simple, pairing a distressed cream sweater with a black circle scarf. Continuining my distressing theme, I proceed to pair my distressed sweater with a pair of distressed dark grey jeans. To finalize the outfit, I incorporated my favorite pair of Jeffrey Campbell black booties (an essential/favorite for me this season!!), along with a black mini backpack to hold my belongings, while I explored the creek.
For my complete outfit, look below:
- Original Wildfox Sweater (SOLD OUT)
a. alternative: Elm Street Sweater – Wildfox ($187.20)
- Sincerely Jules Alex Skinny Jean ($119.00)
- American Apparel Women’s The Unisex Circle Scarf (SOLD OUT)
- Forever 21 Faux Leather Chain Strap Backpack ($27.90)
- Jeffrey Campbell Stormy Rainboot ($55.00)
Stay warm this winter!