Recently, I had the opportunity to visit Washington D.C.! And, what an exciting trip it was!
On an outing to see some national monuments, I decided to match my outfit with the black night. Seeing that black is my favorite color, this was an easy go-to outfit for me. To keep me warm, my outfit included a black leather jacket, with amazing zipper detailing, and underneath, I wore a cropped, black American Apparel sweater. Then, I finished the look off with a pair of black distressed skinny jeans, my favorite pair of Jeffrey Campbell ankle booties, and a black Brixton hat.
To find my complete look:
- Faux Leather Moto Jacket ($32.90) – Forever 21
- Cropped Fisherman Pullover ($58.00) – American Apparel
- Distressed High Waist Skinny Jean (SOLD OUT!) – BP
- Stormy Rain Boot ($55.00) – Jeffrey Campbell
- Fiddler Cap ($42.00) – Brixton
Remember, wearing too much black is never a thing. The day I stop wearing black is the day that the world invents another color.