My OOTD is an ensemble I would like to call, florally flared. I incoporated some of my newest favorite pieces and trends, all into one outfit. The look I was going for was comfy, yet chic…but, with the florals, I added a girly touch. Today, I paired some of my favorite Urban Outfitter’s pieces all together, which include a sheer floral crop top, a black flared, cropped jeans, and a Brixton fisherman hat. To keep me warm, I wrapped myself in a fuzzy, cozy, white cardigan, that feels just like a pillow. To tie up the look, I decided to dress my look up with a pair of Steve Madden cut-out ankle boots (these are some of my favorite shoes to go out in!!).
Shop my complete look here:
- Kimchi Blue Floral Embroidered Sheer Long Sleeve Tee ($19.99)
- BDG Cropped Denim Culotte – Washed Black ($69.00)
- Meraki Moon Popcorn Cozy Cardigan ($69.00)
- Brixton Fiddler Fisherman Hat ($42,00)
- Steve Madden Women’s Cinch Ankle Boot (SOLD OUT)
What are your favorite pieces for this season? I would love to see some of your own outfits and ensembles to get some inspiration 😗