My newest OOTD post is an outfit I went hiking in recently, so it is somewhat athletic. The weather in Boulder, Colorado that day was fairly warm, but the trails were icy and slippery from the day before. I definitely slipped four or five times, during this hike. Good thing I was dressed appropriately.
In order to keep myself warm and comfortable, I wore a Trefoil Adidas t-shirt, a camo jacket (that I thrifted!!!), a pair of warm, velvet leggings, thick, fuzzy socks, and a pair of blue and black short Sorel boots. To complete the look, I accessorized my somewhat athletic outfit with a pink Stussy hat and a pair of oversized circular sunglasses, just to protect myself from those UV rays.
Shop My Complete Look Here:
- Sorel Women’s Slimpack 1964 Boot (Collegiate Navy+Black) – ($135.00)
- Adidas Originals Pharrell Williams Hu Hiking T-Shirt (Black/Chalk Coral) – $40.00
- LA Hearts Velvet Leggings – ($11.49)
- Stussy Pink Strapback Baseball Cap – SOLD OUT!
- Oversized Men’s Camo Jacket – THRIFTED!
Do not let the weather stop you from taking a hike or looking hip on the trails this winter! It is all possible.
Get outside and enjoy nature!